View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #4
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 12/21-1/4 come on holiday babies!

Still here, too!

Katie - GL! Hope you catch that egg this week!

Carrie - Sounds like everything is in line for you guys. I hope this does it for you. FX for DP's new job opportunities!

QOTW: I have tried so many brands over the years and these days I find myself reaching for the Grovias most often. I got so tired of stuffing pockets (although we still have a bunch that I use a lot) and I do like Softbums but I feel they haven't held up as well as the Grovia. I'll definitely go for a bunch of those if we have another LO.

AFM - So hoping I've ov'ing today! This is when I'm bummed I'm not temping, since I can't confirm ov. But oh well. I'll see if my cervix drops over the next day or 2. This LH surge coordinated with my lunar fertile time this month, so hopefully that means it'll be a strong ov. FX. This lunar month is boy for me, which is fine. I'd love another girl but I just want a baby, really, so I'm ok with it! We shall see. I'm going to try to hold out testing until 1/1, which would be 11 DPO if I ov today or 10 if it's tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be good news for the new year!
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote