View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 04:43 PM   #35
Registered Users
My Mood:
Originally Posted by raymark
Most people I know either say or think those comments when they personally believe the parents aren't capable of properly providing for or parenting all of the children (time, money, education, home size....). I hear those comments (& often think the same thing myself) over plenty of people just having 1 kid. I've never thought, or heard, comments like that aimed at individuals just over family size alone.

So, if a comment like that was aimed at me I would truly be hurt & would really focus on what others could possibly think I'm not capable of providing my children with.
I could get hung up on what others think of me but at the end of the day I have a supportive loving husband, and the 3 kids we already have are very well taken care of (by us, and not our family) and so I really can't let myself think their is a reason of concern coming from them as to why/if/when we had another other than the fact that some family members are just NOSEY! And rude!
So while I understand what you're saying. That isn't the case for us.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
CDing Mama since 2008, Mom to 4, all happy, healthy, attached, BF kiddos ('06)('09)('11) ('14)
TripleMbride is offline   Reply With Quote