View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #10
kaylabelle05
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Which would be considered better? (long)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaLEB View Post
I'll add my vote for trying to hold out for 38 weeks then get testing. Thirty eight weeks is a week into term and pretty safe for most babies.

I'm sorry you're dealing with this. I also have to take medication during pregnancy and the guilt and second guessing sucks so much sometimes.
I really would not even think before 38 weeks. I really really really do NOT want a January baby. I know it is a stupid reason, but I don't want Squishy to share a b-day with my mom(25th), my dad(27th), my sister(29th), or my MIL(30th). Also Feb 1st is 38 weeks exactly. And I do know my dates within 1 day. I had a blood test on the 5/26 due to having a kidney infection. I started testing within 5 days and the day AF was due, I got a BFP. I had been testing because of symptoms and got faint +'s before then. Plus when I went in for my 1st appt, my old OB did an U/S to see if it was viable (too many MC's) and had my conception date of 5/26 instead of 5/25 like I had.
kaylabelle05 is offline   Reply With Quote