View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 12:38 PM   #15
mommy2alisa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do you do it....

For me being a WOHM was harder than being a SAHM. I returned to work shortly after the birth of my YDD due to financial necessity. It was not at all easy getting up at 5am to get ready for work after being up every 2 hours feeding a newborn. I always wondered what she was doing. My mom was able to babysit for me and I trust her completely but still, I worried that she wasn't able to care for my baby as well as I did. I am now a SAHM and as much as I love it there are days and moments that are really hard. I feel like I have lost a part myself. I am a mommy and it's actually hard to think of myself as anything else. My days feel so repetitive. Sometimes it feels like I am feeding, cleaning and changing diapers non stop. Honestly sometimes I feel envious of their dad. I think my job as a SAHM is alot harder than his! Having a support network really helps. A mommy group or going to story times at the library can make all the difference.
mommy2alisa is offline   Reply With Quote