View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:00 AM   #53
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's the weekend!...(only a few days to go!!!)

Morning mamas. I actually wrapped everything while the kids watched the chipmunks movie last night. I forgot how fast a wrapper I am. I'm keeping it all in the basement because I feel paranoid about leaving it under the tree while we are at the kids' pageant tonight since we have no security system. I didn't even think about the risk of leaving it out for two hours this morning while we slept in, so bonus.

Love the texting Santa idea. I will remember that. We make a big deal of writing letters to Santa on T-Day weekend, and so far they have not tried to supplement that. They do not get everything they ask for if they ask for more than one thing. Trying to teach them to focus on what they really want and not just greedy I want a buncha stoff, LOL.

Today we will laze about until the pageant, which is at 5:30. IDK how long it will take, but it messes with our regular dinner and present opening plans. So I guess we will stuff a early dinner in them before and open extended family gifts after. Then we do Santa and our gifts on Xmas morning.

But right now I just need a LOT of coffee. I am clearly coming down with some sort of sinus infection. Boo.