5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

Re: No matter how much I purge

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareborgswife View Post
I feel you! There are still many things I am wanting to figure out what to do with... I am working to transition things out of the kids room into my laundry room to see if they REALLY want them or just think they do... I think could probably get rid of the Littlest Petshops pretty soon- I felt bad doing it sooner as my youngest got a big set from Grandma for Christmas and she had REALLY wanted them... but then in May she got some Calico Critters and a house for them... so Petshops moved to "storage" they popped out last week- but still aren't as interactive with them as the Calico Critters and Grandma bought them some new pieces for Christmas- so the Petshops will be moving on.

Slowly but surely.... working with my own things and being a good model for the kids on how I am cleaning out MY things is helping them...

Now my sis-in-law sending 3 years worth of gifts and my mother in law being here when they arrived so i couldn't make anything disappear before they saw it, UGH! They got a family's worth of gifts just from the 2 boxes that arrived. More purging will be coming soon.... Overwhelmed just thinking of the piles of things sitting under the tree in front of me right now.
to your last sentence..me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!