Old 12-26-2012, 11:29 AM   #4
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Breastfeeding ads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko View Post
My guess. There is more profit in the repeated purchase of formula than in the one time purchase of pumps.

Honestly for most women I don't think breast-feeding supplies are needed. Even at a size F I manage without a nursing bra(mostly because I can't try any on in person), only needed pads the first couple of months, and haven't pumped since we left the hospital when baby had his tongue tie clipped. I don't know what other supplies would be considered breastfeeding supplies.
Milk bags & like I could see being considered supplies.... I think lots will just ask if really interested in continued bfing. I only see pump needed if going back to work or u want to store for teething. Otherwise sahm like I read in another of ur posts I don't think is really needed. Maybe little if u know u have an event u absolutely can't take baby to & u need to leave baby with another... unless u by chance leave with bfing mom....pumps are also supposed to be single user.....formula u can pass on til expire......