View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 11:29 AM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Breastfeeding ads?

Originally Posted by qsefthuko View Post
My guess. There is more profit in the repeated purchase of formula than in the one time purchase of pumps.

Honestly for most women I don't think breast-feeding supplies are needed. Even at a size F I manage without a nursing bra(mostly because I can't try any on in person), only needed pads the first couple of months, and haven't pumped since we left the hospital when baby had his tongue tie clipped. I don't know what other supplies would be considered breastfeeding supplies.
Milk bags & like I could see being considered supplies.... I think lots will just ask if really interested in continued bfing. I only see pump needed if going back to work or u want to store for teething. Otherwise sahm like I read in another of ur posts I don't think is really needed. Maybe little if u know u have an event u absolutely can't take baby to & u need to leave baby with another... unless u by chance leave with bfing mom....pumps are also supposed to be single user.....formula u can pass on til expire......
abunchoflemons is online now   Reply With Quote