Old 12-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #1
debmom2boyz
Registered Users
Formerly: n***_n_b**
seller
seller

My Mood:
changes-dh will be working, too

Dh has been a stay at home dad since our 6yo (he just turned 6 on 12/22) was born. He did work part-time the entire time.

He started working on his degree about 2 years ago. A few weeks ago my principal asked if he would be interested in substitute teaching--our technology teacher will either be out 2 weeks or a month. He has enough credits to substitute.

He starts on Jan. 2. YEAH! We could really, really use the extra money. His part-time work brings in about 120 a week (on a good week).

My dh does a lot around the house---since he was home. I'll be working on freezer meals and setting up a cleaning schedule, as we'll all need to help.

I'm praying this is a good fit for dh. This will give him experience and with him being in the system, might help him find a teaching job (Fall 2014). We'll be working at the same place, and our son is in kindergarten at the same school.

This is a huge transition for all of us. Any tips or suggestions??? We haven't both worked full-time hours since June 2006!!!
debmom2boyz is offline   Reply With Quote