View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
Is this normal discharge?

I'm 15+1 and just since I woke up 6hrs ago I've had two decent (little bigger then a pea) sized light green mucus balls come out of my vagina...tmi but the first one happened when I was on my hands and knees this am vacuuming up pine needles (in pj pants with no undies haha!) and I stood up and felt something wet on my leg below me knee I went to my room to see wth it was and sound what looked like a massive booger on my leg. Barf. Def was vaginal. I did not smell it. I've been way to nauseous today. It just happened again, I'm walking on the treadmill and stopped to use the bathroom and after I wiped there was another one! Both are light green. I don't have itching, burning...
I did however have a TON of vaginal pressure yesterday to the point standing was painful. You know those bad periods you get that cause pressure that feels like you've been punched a million times in the vag? Yeah it was that bad. today I did wake up with a lower back ache, and have been pretty crampy on my left side.
I'm sure I'm fine..but wanted other opinions...what is this discharge from!?