View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 04:17 PM   #6
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP December 26th - December 29th

Hi ladies it has been a while since I posted here. The last 2 months have brought us 2 m/cs which were tough. But since we are a VR couple it is also nice to know that dh has not scarred up. I also turned 41 so of course I am trying NOT to freak out about my age. I feel so much younger so i am gonna go with that. We had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the new year.

AOTW - We have talked for over a year now about selling our home and downsizing. We want some woods and a little more land so we are giving that to the Lord. Our 2nd son will be graduating this year so college is also on our plate. Dh and I being 40ish now are getting more serious about our health so Yoga is in our future due to my back issues. Of course a baby is always welcome!!

Congrats to our newest BFPs!!
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote