View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 01:07 AM   #55
LacyHolly
Registered Users

Re: April 2013 DUE DATE LIST

EDD:April 10th, 2013
Name: Lacy
Age: 29, will be celebrating my big 3-0 in March, so I'll be the size of a house! Lol.
State: Minnesota

How long it took to you to get your BFP:
It took us about a 10-12 months once we decided to try

What number child is this for you: This will be our first baby! I can't wait!!!!

Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies):
My little family consists of my bf Bob and our 3 kitties (Gidget, Ginger, and Ghita)...until Baby comes that is!!!

Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses):
When we first found out we were pregnant I was set on Baby being a boy, but I now really think we're having a little girl. I don't know why, but I just think Baby is a girl!

Birth Plans/Preferences: I would love to say that I plan on having a completely natural birth with no drugs or anything, but I know that is something that I can't say for sure right now...I know in the moment of pain like that I may not be able to handle it and cave for drugs! Lol.

Anything else you'd like to share:
First and foremost I want to say we are BEYOND excited about this baby. But as horrible as it sounds, I was sad to find out that I would be HUGE for my 30th birthday. Out of our group of friends my bf and I are the only ones who never really do anything for our birthdays and I was so looking forward to making a big deal out of my 30th planned on a big party...I'll be celebrating 30 1/2 or 31 instead I guess! Lol.
LacyHolly is offline   Reply With Quote