View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #51
Rainfall
Registered Users
seller

Re: Your kids Favorite Christmas Gifts... Any Shockers?

DD(5) loves everything and has played with it all constantly! Dollhouse, Bitty Twin, doll sized bunk bed, lots of markers/stickers/crafty things, pink guitar, a new purse, etc - they're pretty much all her favorites! She is such an easy pleaser and even loves playing with some of DS2's things (train table and Matchbox garage).

DS2 (3) loves this Power Rangers sword the most. It hasn't even left his hands since he opened it. And it's funny because that was a last-minute gift and I left the store without it, called DH to see if I should go back for it, and then turned around and hauled baby in with me to buy it afterall. It was $30 and I was hesitant to spend the $ on it, but it's by far his favorite toy, so I suppose it was well-spent afterall. He also loves his drums (even though he has insisted he didn't want drums, lol).

DS3 (11 wks) really loves his two musical animals. One is the Fisher Price seahorse that Santa brought him and the other is a Fisher Price monkey from his great-grandma. They both glow and play soothing music and he just stares and is entranced by them. <3

DS1(16) definitely loves his laptop the most, lol. That was his main gift and he just got a handful of smaller things, so it's no surprise. He did also get an iHome iPod dock/alarm (from Santa ) that he really loves too.

Earning FREE Amazon.com gift cards using Swagbucks!
Rainfall is offline   Reply With Quote