3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: RCS and lungs, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeslittlewoman View Post
Thanks! I had no idea that white boys had a harder time adjusting to breathing. That's interesting.

I hope you have a smooth full-term delivery this time!
I think they don't want to freak out parents so they don't tell parents. I understand. I had 3 micro-preemies and once I was sitting in the hall of the NICU and nearly slapped a woman who was complaining about something that was honestly trivial (the child was a near termer). She was going to bring her baby home. I sadly had no chance of that in the end.

However because I spend a total of 5 months 11 days in the NICU with my children (3 of them - one of the micros didn't make it out of the OR) I know the "inside baseball" stuff. I also spent on average about 12 hours a day by my children's side. You learn a lot that way.

Thank you! I joke that because this is the pregnancy where I can't do anything without asking 3 doctors permission, I will have my first well baby!

Good luck with your delivery!