Old 12-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #8
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Interrupting nap times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24 View Post
Thanks for your advice in your previous post. I really appreciate it.

Yes, that's the other thing, the world doesn't revolve around us, I do realize that, but they planned it early so we would make it for a couple hours...
That is frustrating that it was changed. We've been in that situation before too. I wonder why she changed it. Did she tell you?

We've had to miss things before because it was just going to mess them up WAY too much and we knew it would end very badly. If I know my kids are going to melt down, then I also know it's going to affect more than my kid. No one is going to enjoy a child who is cranky and whiny and crying on the floor or throwing fits. We won't be able to enjoy our time and other people will be annoyed too. It is sad and hard to make that decision, but in the end, you really have to do what's best for the whole family.

If I lived close enough, but really didn't feel I could let my child miss the nap, I'd go for just an hour because it's better than nothing.

Last edited by HeatherlovesCDs; 12-28-2012 at 12:32 PM.
HeatherlovesCDs is offline   Reply With Quote