Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Interrupting nap times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherlovesCDs View Post
That is frustrating that it was changed. We've been in that situation before too. I wonder why she changed it. Did she tell you?

We've had to miss things before because it was just going to mess them up WAY too much and we knew it would end very badly. If I know my kids are going to melt down, then I also know it's going to affect more than my kid. No one is going to enjoy a child who is cranky and whiny and crying on the floor or throwing fits. We won't be able to enjoy our time and other people will be annoyed too. It is sad and hard to make that decision, but in the end, you really have to do what's best for the whole family.

If I lived close enough, but really didn't feel I could let my child miss the nap, I'd go for just an hour because it's better than nothing.

This exactly. See, I want to enjoy my time there.. not dealing with a kid that's tired and emotional. Somehow you seem to make it work with 6, so I should be able to make it work with 1!!!!

She just said that noon make more sense? Hmm... whatever I guess. She said we could come early, so we'll go at about 11:30 and stay until he gets too tired.

Thank you!!!! I appreciate being able to talk to other moms about this!