Old 12-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #11
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahamama731 View Post
Hi ladies!
I dropped off the radar for awhile. I needed to get through the first trimester without thinking about the pregnancy too much after our loss this summer. Not that I could really ignore the barfing, but 2x/day Zofran is keeping me relatively comfortable.
I had a 12 wk appt on Wed 12/26, and we heard the heartbeat again, but for some reason I'm still not ready to tell the world. I kind of want to, but still have this horrible paranoid feeling that something will go wrong. ugh. go away stupid negative thoughts!
I'm glad to hear people are doing well. I'll go post a belly pic in a sec. Baby #4 is making me large & in charge already ;P
-Amy
ETA: I guess it's technically baby #5. I feel bad calling this one #4 but IRL it will hopefully be our 4th living child.
I felt the exact same way about announcing. After 3 losses this year, 2 of which happened right after we announced, I was super paranoid to tell. But I never heard a heartbeat with my losses so hearing that this time helped, but I still waited a few more weeks. Technically this is #7 for me, but I say #3.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote