View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 03:48 PM   #6
Mommyto2B2G
Registered Users
Formerly: **kau*
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weight Gain

5 lbs in a week is why I'm really concerned. I want to gain, I feel very crappy.

I am sick. I have been since the beginning of my pregnancy but pregnancy made issues I was having before hand worse. I've even been in the ER for pain a couple times. Food in general and everything about it makes me sick. There are alot of things going on with it and I have symptoms of a bigger issue so I'm hoping there is an answer.

I have seen my doctor twice so far in my pregnancy and I will see her again in 4 or 5 weeks. I don't really like her or trust her so I figured I'd stick with going to the G.I. first and see if I can get some answers on other issues I have going on. Once I have that info I will fill her in. I don't want to be at the OB I am at but I pretty sure I will have a chance to change soon since we may be moving.

I'm not sure if I've lost 20% yet but I check into that. Wow, so that sounded vague. lol I didn't mean to. I just don't want to assume things yet with what is going on without knowing what it really is. I figured 5 in a week is big because I have been careful to make sure I at least get an extra 300 cals in for baby. Anyone have any healthier fattening foods you love??? I really like avacado and have been trying to get those in a lot.
Mommyto2B2G is offline   Reply With Quote