dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug '11 - December Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by katengrace View Post
Thanks for all the info! We are actully staying in a house 3 miles from the park because we are going with 2 other families. It's a 7 bedroom house with private pool, jacuzzi, game room, etc. We wanted to let the older girls do sleepovers with their cousins, and this just seemed like the easiest way to do it without having to get so many rooms.
We will be there for 5 nights. Not sure how we are going to split it up amoung the parks yet. Haven't bought tickets yet because they uusually put out some great FL resident's deasl at the first of the year. Last year it was 4 days for $100! I plan on renting a BOB double stroller...they deliver it right to your room/house, and pick it up.
So you liked Epcot? Last time I was there, which was about 8 years ago it seemed geared more towards adults. That was before they changed all the Living Seas to the Nemo ride.
How did Peyton do? Brynn is the one I worry about...she doesn't nap anywhere well besides a crib. I'm praying she will nap in the stoller, even just a little nap. If not, ugghh watch out!

About selling clothes...what I have done so far is if it's really nice like Gymbo, Gap, Janie and Jack I set it up in lots on EBay. Same with the shoes...I've sold lots of Robeez, Stride Rite and Pedipeds. If it's just ok, like Circo, Old Navy Carter's I put it all together in those huge Ziploc bags by size and sell large lots for around $30 each on Craigslist. Honestly, if I knew someone who was having a girl I would just pass them on. It would probably be easier.
My dh would love to stay outside the park next time. The Fl residence perk sounds awesome!

Peyton did great. Hung out in the stroller and just enjoyed everything. The rides she went on she LOVED!!!!! The only night she stayed up was the last night at epcot which apperently she loved bc when I asked her if she had a good time she started freaking out clapping her hands and hitting her legs. Epcot is def more for adults though.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote