View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 09:59 PM   #22
MandaMommy2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaelynsmommy61607

I think its best to only feed on beast per session. It's easier too. I think you're way over thinking the right boob situation. You can't always pump your milk so its not a good indicator how much its making. Now that you got the pump I'd pump your left. Feed baby from the right at her next feeding. Ditch the pump and bf. Next feeding feed from the left. Keep up the rotation.
I just tried to feed her on the right side and she pitched a fit but I got her to eat for about 8 minutes. She usually nurses more like 20 minutes per side. I e got her on the left side now because she was still hungry. I wish I could block nurse because that does seem easier. I'm going to pump after every feeding and hope for the best. I have some blood work I need to have done for my thyroid in the morning. I'm hypothyroid on full replacement and I was over medicated so my Endo cut my dose back. I'm wondering if this or my Pcos is causing problems. I hope not. I know that something is wrong though because I'm exhausted, extremely week and my hair is falling out in clumps. Maybe another good nights sleep will help. Thanks for the advice.
MandaMommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote