View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:12 AM   #26
armywife2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Daycare positives

the daycare that i work at is one of those chains with underpaid staff and lots of turnover, and that sucks (in their defense they do have a really awesome curriculum when they have the right teachers to implement it)... but ds and i have been there for 3 years, and he mostly really likes it. hes 5 now, and has been with some of his classmates since they were in the 2s class. when he is visiting his dad, the kids ask me about him everyday when i come to work, lol.

i love my babies (mostly im an infant/tod teacher, but ive been there so long they float me around when someone quits, cuz i know everyone )... my babies when i started are in the pre-k room now, and going to kinder next year. ive got kids that run to me in the morning, even though im not their teacher anymore, and cant leave without a hug and a kiss in the evenings. every time i walk through a room, its "hi ashley! hi, hi, hi!" parents tell me how their kids talk about me at home. my kids are the reason i'm still there, even though my boss sucks a lot of the time, and there is so much turnover and my pay stinks. i will miss them when i graduate in a couple of years and move onto a different job.

Want to earn gift cards searching the net? Click HERE to join Swagbucks!
armywife2002 is offline   Reply With Quote