View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

inexpensive pockets OS

hi guys, i got these from my sister-in-law, who was never really a full time CDer, her last baby was a boy mine's going to be a girl and she didn't want to hassle with selling. My stash is already pretty full with what i love, so i'm offering them up here!

3 2 bumwear onesize diapers. No flaws at all. No stains, snaps and elastic are great and the inner fleece is still very soft. They really are like new! Here's a link to tell you about the diapers...
http://www.cuddlebunz.com/cloth_diap...r/bumwear.html
10ppd each, or take all 3 for 25ppd the last two for 16ppd!
no inserts, but i'll throw in 2 random MF inserts for $2 more if you'd like...

The DARK PURPLE ONE IS SOLD!

i also have three old style large (so REALLY large!) fuzzibunz (girl colors) i might hold on to them, just in case because they're kind of hard to find and they're soooo big. But my kiddos all potty trained out of mediums, so i'm on the fence...figured i'd mention it in case anyone has a bigger babe they're having a hard time finding cloth for. i'd be asking 13ppd each w/o inserts.

AND 3 minky cartoon diapers with bamboo charcoal inserts that are NIP...they were originally going to be for my SIL because she thought she would do cloth, but has changed her mind (i ordered six for her and gave her three, just in case she can still be swayed!) They are onesize and will be 8ppd with inserts...i'll try to get pics up!

i'm only iso paypal, swaddlebees simplex newborn diapes or girl wool yarn!

We won't smoke and we don't have pets!

Last edited by hcokasil; 01-08-2013 at 03:43 PM.
hcokasil is offline   Reply With Quote