View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #14
wordbox
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2,013 Items in 2013!

Yay! So glad so many are interested in doing this again (whether for the first time or not). It's nice to hear the goals others have.

As for myself... I purged a LOT this year but I still have a lot to do. My house was in a great place this summer, but when my baby was born I lost steam, and things started to accumulate again.

Even more than purging, I need to stop bringing new stuff in. After DD was born, I would go shopping just to get some "me time," and walk around Target. And usually bring stuff back home with me. So this year I am vowing to be much pickier about items I purchase, as well as do my best to stick to a "one in one out" rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleidoscopeEyes View Post
do we update 1 post or keep adding to the thread?
We kept adding to the thread with updates and totals. People kept track in different ways, whatever worked best for them. I usually tallied up for awhile, and then when I had a significant amount to add (or had done a large purge) then I'd post again with my updated total. But some people would comment every time they purged. Anything is totally fine!

I purged 2,920 items in 2012 and 2,014 items in 2013.
2,014 items in 2014?
wordbox is offline   Reply With Quote