Re: SEVERELY chapped lips. What to do?
Didn't know that about the Carmex!
Originally Posted by greenpea
I would avoid Carmex...it has camphor in it which is toxic to children. I would avoid all drugstore brands as they are mostly chemical..including vaseline...made from petrolium...aka petrol an toxic oil by-product.
Honestly for lips that get licked and picked alot...apply something that is moisturizing and edible. My new favourite product is so riduculously cheap and the BEST... I bought these for everyone for xmas.
It is a big FAT stick that can be used anywhere..but I love it for lips!!! Smells and tastes like chocolate so and easy sell for kids...
Check my signature for a coupon code to get it free...
Hope I didn't accidentally poison DS!
I'll look into that product. Thank you.