Old 12-30-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
lovewool
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Help with baby name, please!!!

Hey mamas,

I thought this would be a good place to post since it's a pretty popular section of the forum, but mods, please feel free to move if this isn't the right place.

I need your help with baby girl name suggestions! Baby is due in 2 weeks and we didn't find out what we're having. We have a boy name picked out, (Silas, the only other name we considered for our first....) but I am totally lost on girl names. I really need to get to the library and check out a name book. With holidays and lots of snow I haven't been able to make it there! We moved recently to a place with no high speed internet and I just can't get the baby names sites to load with our slow dial up. Too many ads on them or something? Or if anyone knows of a site that is really bare bones with just names and meanings and not a ton of pictures and ads, please post a link.

Just a few details to help narrow it down a little: I'm hoping to avoid names that are pretty common from back when we were kids or ones that are popular right now, and would like to avoid names that end in an EE sound, since my partner's last name ends like that.

I am starting to panic and would appreciate suggestions so much!!

Thanks!

Last edited by lovewool; 12-30-2012 at 10:31 PM.
lovewool is offline   Reply With Quote