View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 07:16 PM   #5
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Master Sticky - everything you wanted to know about posting in the WAHM forums

How many active threads can I have at once?

In the Announcements and Wares forum, there is a limit of only ONE thread per MEMBER. This is regardless of if you have just a personal business, just a congo, or if you have multiple businesses or items which you'd like to promote. It is one thread, period. If you have multiple businesses, you must list them together in one thread or alternate. Please try to reuse your thread with edits as much as possible (saves the Mod Team a little work). If you need to start a fresh thread, simply mark the old one for deletion by changing the subject line to "done" or "delete".

Keep in mind, we set these rules to protect you more than to limit you. If our 1500+ members of the WAHM group all posted 3 or 4 threads, it would get overcrowded in a blink.
Andrea, child of God, wife of Tim, charting, sewing and authoring mama of L, B, ^i^ J, J, and #5 due in November!
**I need some UK people interested in getting in on a ground-floor opportunity!**
Join my team! Get paid daily!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote