View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 01:32 PM   #7
croark
Registered Users
seller

Re: HS Check in. Dec 31-Jan 13

[QUOTE=jen_batten;16095478]Thank you! I knew it was time for a new one but I haven't been on DS as much lately and we haven't done as much homeschooling lately either. I don't think it matters too much about the dates...I didn't start the first check-in thread but the first couple didn't have dates, some of the ladies just liked the idea. [QUOTE]

Ok. Good. I didn't want to step on any toes!

Well we had a strong start back today. We haven't been working full time since last summer (furiously trying to catch up in Math) so I wasn't sure how today would go. I'm waiting til next week to start back with the 6 yr old. I wanted to get a good schedule going with the 10 yr old this week. Today was really great! We like our new programs so far though we had a hiccup with the 5 Finger Paragraph. She totally got the concept it presents and worked it out great for a parapraph for her science video. But she hated using the pics in the 5FP book to use to make a paragraph. But she still managed to pull it off. With a dill pickle look on her face ;-)
I'm glad it went well. I know we will have bad days. Just didn't want it to be the FIRST day. haha
croark is offline   Reply With Quote