View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 05:25 PM   #4
vmomma's Avatar
vmomma
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 5,476
My Mood:
Re: Help! I can't make a decision regarding supplimenting

If I was in your situation, I would give it another week without formula, and see if her weight gain improves. Yes, I would be concerned about the slow gain, but she's only 2 weeks old. She may have had extra fluid on board and is balancing out. Since she's fine on all other accounts, I don't see the harm in waiting a bit longer before supplementing. Good luck!
__________________
MELISSA, PT Baby RN/Wanna be WAHM Married to Ryan MOMMY TO 25 weeker, VIOLET RAINE 4-13-09,and Juliet Coral 5-15-12
vmomma is offline   Reply With Quote