View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 07:38 PM   #159
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Aug '11 - December Chat

Honestly, I've really enjoyed this time off with the girls. They still have the rest of this week off and part of next, so ask me in another week and I'll tell you if my answer is still the same, lol. Dh has been off this whole time, he goes back to work on Wednesday. Whenever he is off for long periods of time he jokes that he is ready to go back to work to get some rest. It makes me feel good because he always tells me he never realizes how much I do in a day, and that he really appreciates me.
Tonight we aren't doing much. We ordered Chinese food and watched a movie. They are already asleep, so it's time for some "me" time. I 'm feeling super productive lately. I reorganized the girls' play room. Got rid of a bunch of toys. I'm in the process of making so new artwork for their walls. I can't wait to see how it comes out! My next step is to tackle to garage and get rid of the last of the baby stuff.