Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP December 30th - January 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetgrace View Post
Yea Amy!!!!!! Whoop whoop

QOTW: I'm right there with ya ashliemh. We have never stayed up to watch the ball drop, lol. Hubby gets tomorrow off though so maybe we might go wheelin' in the snow or somethin'.

AFM: Well, I am supposed to O today, maybe. Cycle was a little weird last month so I'm guessing my O date. However, I might be in the two week wait. We will see
FX for you mama Hope you had fun 4 wheeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
Ashlie, I keep forgetting to tell you I'm enjoying the nursing pads I bought from you before DS3 was born. I've been using them again while treating my plugged duct/milk blister.

And I forgot to give a AOTW which would be, no plans. Exciting, ah?
Yay! I am glad that you are liking them! Stinks that you are having the milk blister and plugged duct though Hope it heals up soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
Any idea of how I should decide when to take opks when AF hasn't returned? Just ook out for EWCM?
Before I got my first real AF I just bought a bunch of them and would test at the same time each day. That way if they started to darken up I would catch it and then maybe take another to see if I was going to ovulate. Hope that helps and good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilg82882 View Post
Thanks ladies

I'd like to hang out here for a bit until I get to the doctor for the first time still sinking in! I left tests out in bathroom so every time I go I'm there I see them

Hope everyone waiting to test gets good news and good luck next month to the mamas out this month.

Happy New Years ladies
Thanks Amy! I love that you left your tests out What a great thing to get to see a bunch of times over

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittrblackwell View Post
Congrats Amy!

AF is due Thursday but too nervous to test, plus I have been cramping so I don't wan't to get my hopes up.

Happy New Years!
FX for you mama!!

AFM: I have no big exciting plans today except for getting groceries DH is off work today, so he is going to watch the kids so that I can go by myself. So I guess that is really exciting!! Have a great day everyone!

Check out Booty Looty on FACEBOOK, WAHM Thread, and Now stocking at Kings of the Castle
ashliemh is offline   Reply With Quote