Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's the NEW YEAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgirlsmama View Post
Morning.
Had a lovely time last night with the neighbors but came home before midnight and fell asleep watching Bones. That is how we roll
I stay up till gone midnight every night without issue but yesterday I was so tired I actually had to have a coffee at 6pm to keep me going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 View Post
WEll i had the lamest ny ever lol. I was supposed to work got called of but bob had already asked his mom to babysit:eyeroll: so we had dinner and was in bed at 930. i needed sleep and i got it i have no resolutions however i need to work on that also janine and i want to try and be a better family
It's not easy is it Kari...they hurt and upset us but we're supposed to be still ok with being physical. I really struggle with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
Kari Jerry took MH to bed at 8 after falling asleep on the sofa watching a movie. Then at midnight when the fireworks woke us he was saying he couldn't sleep. I pointed out he had been asleep for 4 hours already

He watched a movie and is asleep now..snoring. so it MH. Big day in the snow with her cousins.
I miss snow. It's been years since we had snow. I mean snow that stayed more than a couple of days.