View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #6
PaisleyDeann
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915
Happy New Year! I'm 30 weeks today. Really. How on Earth did that happen? Like, in a month I'll be on official baby watch (both of my kids were basically 40 weekers, but I was born at 35, so I always get prepared then just in case). I'm more or less ready...no big items to buy, diapers are prepped, clothes are washed. Holy cow, it's almost real now. Pleasepleasepleaseplease....
Awwww!!! Yay! 30 weeks!! I'm jealous lol... I'm only 12 weeks and already cannot wait to wash clothes and diapers just to have them waiting for baby Soooo excited for you!!!!!! Do you know what you're having?! We aren't finding out this time so that makes the next 28 weeks really seem like an eternity

Deanna- Ugh I know how you feel. I felt better yesterday when I saw baby on ultrasound but literally woke up this morning with doubt and more worry. Just terrified that I am going to lose baby after seeing him/her making it that much harder :'( I keep telling myself not to borrow trouble but I've swore today that I felt cramping etc. Such a roller coaster I will pray for you. I know how hard getting through each day with peace of mind is right now.

PaisleyDeann is offline   Reply With Quote