View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #9
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
Levi... I totally know what you're going through. The dopplers are great when they work, but it can be so, so hard to get that heartbeat. How far along are you again? Having heard the hb before, you are really in a good place and its very, very likely that everything is just fine and baby is just hidden. Of course, statistics don't matter much when you just want to know for sure that baby is fine. I know it's hard.

When these quiet spells happened for me, I would try to just put the doppler away for a few days. Obsessing and checking too much made my anxiety worse. If I just put the doppler away, then I could more "easily" convince myself that it was just too early to hear the heartbeat regularly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisleyDeann View Post

Awwww!!! Yay! 30 weeks!! I'm jealous lol... I'm only 12 weeks and already cannot wait to wash clothes and diapers just to have them waiting for baby Soooo excited for you!!!!!! Do you know what you're having?! We aren't finding out this time so that makes the next 28 weeks really seem like an eternity

Deanna- Ugh I know how you feel. I felt better yesterday when I saw baby on ultrasound but literally woke up this morning with doubt and more worry. Just terrified that I am going to lose baby after seeing him/her making it that much harder :'( I keep telling myself not to borrow trouble but I've swore today that I felt cramping etc. Such a roller coaster I will pray for you. I know how hard getting through each day with peace of mind is right now.
I'm 11w2d & I have a whole week & a half before I go to the doctor again. I haven't had any cramping, but can't seem to shake the feeling that something isn't right. With my m/c in March I went to the doctor @ 8w3d only to find out the baby had stopped growing @ 6w2d & my body gave me no indication that something was wrong, so the symptoms I have now (breast tenderness, etc.) aren't reassuring. I know absolutely nothing could change anything if something bad were to happen, but if it has I want to know now, not 2 wks from now. I've felt like I've done so good until now. I hate this...it ruins everything.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote