View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #2
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: tubal regret and reversal. need major support.

I dont have a story but I have hugs and words... I would keep looking into your feelings and seeing how you can reverse it, if you so wish to do so. i think by informing yourself with as much info as possible, it will help you move forward.
I do know several people who have been on the fence of this and most didnt do it cause of the what ifs. mainly, what if they suddenly wanted to have another. most never did but liked the freedom to make that decision.

in your case I can understand why you made that decision. when under stress we make rash decisions. now that you are not pregnant the sadness is kicking in, the reality of maybe never having another which could be the safest for you but also the most depressing. I am saying this cause I will not sugar coat. most woman want control over their bodies and now you cannot do that. decide if you want to change that and if its possible or if you can find some peace in what has happened