View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:56 PM   #15
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisleyDeann

Awwww!!! Yay! 30 weeks!! I'm jealous lol... I'm only 12 weeks and already cannot wait to wash clothes and diapers just to have them waiting for baby Soooo excited for you!!!!!! Do you know what you're having?! We aren't finding out this time so that makes the next 28 weeks really seem like an eternity

Deanna- Ugh I know how you feel. I felt better yesterday when I saw baby on ultrasound but literally woke up this morning with doubt and more worry. Just terrified that I am going to lose baby after seeing him/her making it that much harder :'( I keep telling myself not to borrow trouble but I've swore today that I felt cramping etc. Such a roller coaster I will pray for you. I know how hard getting through each day with peace of mind is right now.
I'm having our third girl We almost went team green, but couldn't stick with it!

Sorry that you're so worried, too. I think we're all there. Even at this point, I get nervous. Baby was napping yesterday and I poked her until she woke up because the quiet made me worry.
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote