Old 01-02-2013, 09:41 AM   #20
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Jan 1-15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
I think we're all there. Even at this point, I get nervous. Baby was napping yesterday and I poked her until she woke up because the quiet made me worry.
Yup. I absolutely hated Hiccup's "schedule" - he's very active for 4-5 days, then will have a very quiet day or 2, then back to active - rinse and repeat. It really upset me earlier on, because on the quiet days I felt absolutely nothing at all. Very worrisome after days and days of squirminess.
But he still continues the same pattern now, though he's big enough that I still feel some movement on the quiet days - just... well, quieter, more gentle movements, than the active days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg4189 View Post
Can I be added to the list? We are expecting our 2nd Rainbow Baby 3/2/13 !
Congrats on your new rainbow! Welcome, although I'm sorry you belong here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2princesses View Post
Deanna--can you call your ob for a quick ultrasound if you still can't find the hb? Didn't you say they told you to come in whenever you needed reassurance? I'm sure everything is fine, but if it would put your mind at ease it might be worth it? I think we are all justified in being overly anxious about our pregnancies.
Totally agree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2princesses View Post
My appointment was perfect! Baby measures 8 weeks 6 days with a hr of 173. Even wiggled around a bit! :-)
Wonderful!!!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote