Thread: Just curious..
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #7
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just curious..

Currently been nursing for almost 3 months. Plan to nurse at least a year, but hoping to make it for 2 years. (I have supply issues that cause problems as I get to around 7-8 months and by 12 months usually have not much left.)

#1 - nursed till he was 10 months....sort of...long story, but because of extenuating circumstances, he was no longer getting breastmilk after that time.

#2 and 3 (twins) - nursed till they were 16 months when I had no milk left. I was ready to wean because of battling thrush and my low milk supply.

#4 and 5 (twins) - nursed till they were 16 months. Again, I had almost no milk left. I would have continued, but my inlaws moved in making my nursing time much harder. (With the twins, I would just lift my shirt and let them sit on my lap. Everything was showing and I had to nurse out in the open because of my other children.) Because my supply was so low anyway, I just stopped fighting it. My twins didn't care and only asked once or twice after I stopped offering.

I'm REALLY wanting to make it to 2 years this time. We will see.

Last edited by HeatherlovesCDs; 01-02-2013 at 11:14 AM.
HeatherlovesCDs is offline   Reply With Quote