We've only completed one task lol which is move DS (8, almost 9) back up to the 3rd floor, so now we need to
* organize the nursery which essentially means finish taking out anything that won't be used for the baby, setting up the futon
* buy a bunk bed so the baby can have the crib and my two girls will have new beds
* buy a car seat (the one we have was purchased when I was pregnant with my almost 5 yr old), swing, and possibly a bouncy seat if this turns out to be a boy
* buy baby clothes if its a boy or get clothes back from my cousin if it really is a girl (I seriously think that the u/s was wrong)
* finish buying diapers (I've only got 4 nb's and 13 OS.
* pack hospital bag (I usually wait until about 2 weeks before my section date)