View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 03:35 PM   #6
aiyana4969
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Jan. Farm/Homesteading Chat Thread

unfortunately not the American standard, a Presto think? It's in the laundry room. I will be using it this week to can black beans, so excited! even if it isn't the one I wanted it'll work, excited to have one!
I don't have to work again until Wednesday, so I can get a bit done.

Ok, a dilemma, as much a as I love what I do, and like the break from the kids, 12hour shifts and after an insane day like yesterday, need at least a day to recuperate. I don't know how I feel about this yet, other than DH doesn't have any abilities in parenting, he's an amazing husband, but parenting isn't his forte at.all he's tried for the past fewmonths and he's honestly tried (and most days does fine or great, but some days...) and I'm thinking the few bad days are just NOT worth it, bad days are baaaaad days and we fight about them and I don't like it, DH and I only e ever fight a about parenting, and the last few years that was rare. so I don't know if we just need to few get used to the changes, or if me working is a bad idea. we don't need that income, I enjoy the extra to use on fun things and d to pay off debit, but it's not necessaryDH is reluctant with the idea of me quitting, but only because he invited I enjoy it and I'm literally the center of his world. *sigh* WDYT?