View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:53 PM   #30
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Jan 1-15)

This thread is just totally making me smile.... sooo many great milestones and good things happening for all of us!!!!!

Deanna -- get into your OB's office and ask for a scan. I know they told you they'd scan you anytime! It will make you feel a million times better... I am with all the other ladies that baby is super hard to find still between 10-14 weeks... as I told you in the FB group, I still have a little difficulty finding mine at 14 weeks... lots of room for baby to swim away from the doppler sound waves and hide!!

Kirra -- I am sooo relieved for you that your ultrasound went well and you are ready to commit to our group now!! You've been through a lot (too much) these last few months!! Sooo glad to see you have a sticky bean in there!!!!

And seriously, WOW... Alice, your baby is going to be here before we all know it... I can remember seeing when you FIRST were posting that you were expecting!!!!!!

Eeek, I am just so excited for everyone! And hey, I am less than 2 weeks away from my gender scan... I am sooo anxious!!!!!! Praying for pink this time!!!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is offline   Reply With Quote