View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:45 PM   #10
abunchoflemons
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else have a little one who acts like mine?

It gets worse in other ways though. Thinking they know everything, doing what they want when they want.

Ignore leave the room if you can when he has a tantrum. I know hard if you are out shopping and a tantrum starts.. I know. I had experience with that.

Mine was kind of the other end but has since started stealing small things like candy to things that aren't hers (yes from stores too), lying (like if she made her bed when she didn't) , will scream at me for just asking her to help out-as I'm alone at nights with 2 kids right now and soon 3, if I have to repeat myself for help or other things she screams at me and says I know or something depending on what it is especially if I was looking for an answer.

This year she is in girl scouts and loving it but some of the issues above make me wonder if we should keep going as obviously not part of girl scouts but anyway she was given a sleeping bag of her very own and just said grumpily "Oh is that all?" frowning....

1. these grandparents are on mainly one income and a little more I think and have 8 other grandkids from just one daughter, 1 from another, my 2 and 2 on the way
2. we don't have a big house to keep a lot
3. my mom gets a lot as my kids are the only ones on my side