Old 01-03-2013, 12:18 PM   #1
bluemoonbutterfly
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
all sold

Prices DO NOT include shipping.

Sunbaby- all are in EUC(tight elastic, good snaps, no holes or stains). Size 1(but fit like Size 2) No inserts. Asking $3 each. 1 Hello Kitty and 1 green with flowers left, the rest of the Sunbaby's are SOLD.

Red GMD organic workhorse in EUC. I am the second owner, but they where not used by me(my son needs the brown edge). No stains, holes and elastic is good. TRADED

2 Medium Megaroos Overnighters. Both are in EUC. No holes, stains and the elastic is in great condition. I got these for my youngest to use overnight and he has already out grown them. They are awesome. Comes with 3 snap in inserts. Asking $15 each

5 Medium/long Megaroos Ultra. All are in EUC(where used in a large rotation for about a month). No holes or stains. I just used the cover to keep them in place so there are not even holes from pins or a snappi. Measurements are as follow--(Med/Long- fit 24-34lbs- 16.5 in length, 13 in width, and the tabs are 18 total in width.) Ultras are made with a layer of heavy weight bamboo fleece in the middle, knit print on the outside and velour on the inside. Doublers are two layers of heavyweight bamboo fleece. I use the ones with doublers for nighttime and they work great(I still have others that I am keeping) Asking $7 each for the one without the doublers and $8 each for the two with doublers. ALL SOLD

Newborn set- comes with t-shirt, wool soaker, and 2 x-small thirsties fitteds. I replaced the aplix with snaps on the the thirsties. $15 for the set.

Last edited by bluemoonbutterfly; 01-26-2013 at 08:08 PM.
bluemoonbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote