View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 03:18 PM   #4
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I have a mudroom/laundry room next to my garage. I have three kids and we have four seasons here, so lots of winter gear at the moment.

Each kid has a five hook rack, with a raincoat, winter coat, lighter jacket, jean jacket (Xmas gift from family, grrr), and snow pants in addition to their backpacks. Then underneath each kid has a boot tray with snowboots, rainboots, and fake ugg boots:

This looks excessive because I found I needed to give each kid a shoe cubby unit even though they don't have anywhere near 12 pairs of shoes. I had two, and they never put them away. Now that they each have one, they put them away. I also put mine in my son's cubby. On top of each cubby is a clean sock basket (we only have one kind of sock for each kid, multiple pairs), and a hats/gloves basket. On the left on the floor is the dirty sock basket.

Not pictured, my son's five coat hook and boot tray setup, with my coats hanging above. Then in another corner, a tall skinny plastic shelving thing I put my socks, my hats, my gloves, etc in. And then there is actually a closet in there to the right of the shoe cubbies, and we hang DH's stuff, extra/size up coats, and he and I each have a boot tray in there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20130103_171845.jpg (19.9 KB, 240 views)
File Type: jpg ForumRunner_20130103_171834.jpg (7.1 KB, 238 views)

Last edited by cherylchoo; 01-03-2013 at 03:37 PM.
cherylchoo is offline   Reply With Quote