Old 01-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #12
Phaedramekko
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia17lee View Post
She'll be 3.5. So easy in that she is potty trained and can be independent. But definitely starting over with the baby phase. I'm excited and DD is baby obsessed so it should be ok. I'm most nervous about keeping our independence... DD and I pick up and go whenever we need to. She's been an awesome shopper, loves to eat out... I'm overwhelmed by the thought of grocery shopping and running errands with 2! I baby wear so I won't be struggling with a car seat or stroller at the store.
Oh and sleep- DD has never been a great sleeper and she is up so early! We are doing an addition and making her an awesome room with an attached playroom that she can play in early in the morning which might help if I've had a rough night with the baby.
I am also worried about going out, by myself, with 2. My dd will be a little over 2 when this next baby is born. She has also never been the best sleeper so it is interesting to see how that will turn out. Plus I will be going back to school in June. I will have to be in class by 7:30am and the drive to the school is 40-60minutes away. I wonder how the heck I am going to juggle 2 kids, work, and school full time. Dd is still a mamas girl so I wonder how she will be once she is not the one getting all of my attention.