Old 01-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #20
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11 - January Chatter!

Super cute dresses Crystal!

Hallie, hope Micah feels better...that is the worst!

Afm, I've been down lately. Don't know what it is...af was late, so I was thinking I might be pregnant. I was feeling something going on Christmas day, nope af showed up today. Most likely what I was feeling was another cyst. I hate taking the pill, but it seems to be the only thing that keeps my cysts from getting too large. I know we said we were done, but I was secretly hoping that I could have just one more. So pathetic.

I've been trying to stay busy to keep my mind off of everything. I finished the artwork for the girls' playroom, and finally got it totally organized. I'll post some pics..I'm sure it won't stay like this for long.

Front of the room, where most of the toys are stored.

Back of the room, where their kitchen, art/homework area is.

The three pictures I made...they are much bigger than they look, just hard to fit all in one picture.

My last project for this room is coming up with some kind of curtain for the windows...that front window is huge, and Brynn likes to twirl in curtains and yank them down. So it may be a valance.