View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 07:11 PM   #24
amyltc's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,464
My Mood:
Re: Blessed with Children, Struggling for More week of December 31st

Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
Yes, I'll do the day 5 transfer, probably 2 embies if possible, then freeze the rest. I've talked with the clinic...success rates & insurance coverage means it may make sense to do a couple of fresh cycles before doing FETs. DP & I talked, though, & we'd be happy to donate any frozen embryos after we're "done".

ETA--love your new avi!
GL Carrie

AF is here, feeling a bit down about it but I'm glad we decided to hold off on iui, I'm just not ready.
Amy, mom to Allie-1/06, Hannah-4/08, and Lucy-12/13 always missing baby 'M' (7 weeks)
Sometimes mama/auntie to N (5/09) and Z (8/10)
Yarns, YYMN and patternsHERE
amyltc is offline   Reply With Quote