View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:41 AM   #1
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Today is the day!

We are bringing a whole trailer full of "stuff" collected around the house to declutter and bringing it to the dump and donation center!! I'm so excited! Hoping I can have another trailer full by next week too

I've also started back on flylady as of a couple weeks ago! So happy to have structure and routines to keep me motivated, the other day she sent out an email and the title is really helping motivate me "stuff is not love"

I told my husband I'm going to keep purging until I have enough time in the day to do my routines, have a clean house and sit and play with the children without having to think about the next 20 things I have to do

A HUGE added benefit if this has been my husband enjoys having a decluttered ad clean house so much that without my asking he as been tackling all kinds of household projects I have wanted done sine we moved here

He replaced the kitchen faucet, put up stair railings, replaced broken outlets and light switch covers, replaced all the hot air vent covers, etc. I'm so happy with how it's gone so far that I just want to keep on minimizing until I can look in each room and smile!

Last edited by marliah; 01-05-2013 at 05:51 AM.
marliah is offline   Reply With Quote