View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:13 PM   #20
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 1/4-1/25 new year, new baby!

Hey Mamas,
I am jumping in. I am 36 years old. I have a four year old, a two year old, and had a baby in July who lived for two hours. I've had a miscarriage between my first and second, my second and third, and then another in October. I am 9dpo and just ran to the store and bought a test and peed on it in McDonalds! (ha!) There is a super super faint line there and it was within 5 minutes. I am hopeful and praying that this is our next baby but also so nervous. I'm going to wait till Monday morning and test again and then tell DH. Last time it was just like this and then I started bleeding after 5 days so right after my period was due. Probably a chemical. It was so hard emotionally.

Today is the 6 month anniversary of my daughter being born and in heaven. I'm celebrating that today and praying that this is our next blessing!

-I'd take a pic but hubby is upstairs. I'm trying to keep this to myself. I usually blurt it out!