Old 01-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
ButtRpies
Registered Users
Formerly: rjwinner
seller
seller

My Mood:
Arrow ALL SOLD. PLEASE DELETE!!!!!

Tanks, tops, and long sleeve nursing shirts in sizes XL-XXL. I was about size 18-20 when these fit me. 38DDD-40F; if that helps with knowing if these will fit you.
***REFER TO THE TITLE OF THE ITEM YOU WANT WHEN PMING ME ***
Items sold will be in post #2.
There are only 3 items that have any flaws that I found when I prepped these for sale and they will be noted.
Ship to US only. PP only; no echecks. ISO pp only ATM (CAN be tempted by boy woolies but I have so many that I'll be quite picky so don't be offended). I just got one boy out of dipes and have PLENTY for my last one (I'm actually listing some in the next week because we have decided 3 is our magic number and have too many in the Large sizes).
I ship within 48 hours of payment. Prices listed are ppd. If someone wants to buy all of one size or ALL of these, I'll work with you on a shipping discount.
----------------------------------
---------------------------------
XXL GAP Maternity Navy nursing bra/tank $5ppd

------------------------------------
XXL Old Navy DarkPink nursing pull aside double opening top. $6ppd

--------------------------------------
XXL Motherhood Maternity white sleep nursing bra. Pull aside opening. $2 with another purchase.

---------------------------------------

----------------------------------------
http://photobucket.com/bfingzzz

*Will upload pics as soon as I can**

Last edited by ButtRpies; 01-15-2013 at 10:10 PM. Reason: added photos
ButtRpies is offline   Reply With Quote