View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
elle'smom
Registered Users
seller

UPDATED- Tons of cheap pockets- Mostly New/EUC

All come from a smoke/pet free home. All Alva/JC/Baby Wizard diapers come without inserts, although you can add mf inserts for $1 extra each. I have changed the prices to PPD to simplify things, but I would like to sell in lots of 4+ to begin with since I have so much to destash. Choose any four diapers(or more) at the specified prices. PM with interest.

Gently used QQ Baby- All in EUC. [7.50ppd]7ppd each for 4 or more (includes 2 mf inserts).

Gently Used JC Trade- All in EUC. 4.50ppd each for 4 or more.
SOLD: Sesame Street, Dora, Carebears, Dr. Seuss, Rainbows

NEW Custom Alva 4.0's- 8.50ppd each for 4 or more.

Sold: Girly Alphabet, Green rainbow snap, Yellow rainbow snap, purple/zebra, Grey with blue/green snaps

NEW QQ Baby- [9.50ppd] 9ppd each for 4 or more (includes 2 mf inserts).

NEW Alva 3.0 (top row), JC Trade (bottom row)- 5.50ppd each for 4 or more.

Sold: Animal Alphabet Alva

NEW Baby Wizard (top row-no inserts)- [8.50ppd] 8ppd each for 4 or more.
NEW Glowbug (bottom row- mf inserts included)- Cherry Blossom is 14ppd and Blue is 12ppd when you buy 4 or more.
SOLD: Cherry Blossom and Blue Glowbugs

Rumparooz Pockets- these are GUC-VGUC. Elastics are still stretchy, but the inners are dingy and the blue has some mild staining. The original inserts are included- they are also dingy and some have shadowy staining. I have not tried to sun these. 10ppd each for purple and brown, 9ppd for the blue and 11ppd for eco owl.
SOLD: Brown, Purple, Blue

ALL SOLDGently Used Custom Alva 4.0's- These are all EUC except for the white rainbow snap diaper. DH must have used Desitin on it because there are two small spots in the center. I haven't attempted to strip or clean it off since I just noticed it when taking pictures. 6ppd in lots of 4 or more- 5ppd for the white

SOLD: Black, Blue owl, Blue zoo, Grey rainbow snap, 1 pink owl, 1 forest animals

This is the inner of the white diaper:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	601small.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	129209   Click image for larger version

Name:	600small.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	129210   Click image for larger version

Name:	604small.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	129211  

Last edited by elle'smom; 02-17-2013 at 08:08 AM.
elle'smom is offline   Reply With Quote