Old 01-05-2013, 02:02 PM   #53
TalkinBoutMyGirl
~Coop Hostess~
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mini Minimalist Challenge: 12/31-1/4

Thursday 1.3.13: Purge 5 items from your pantry. Check expiration dates!

I was lazy so I am backtracking. I actually have recently purged the kitchen so I skipped that day thinking that I honestly wouldn't have much to purge. Well I was COMPLETELY wrong. I still had expired stuff that I just didn't think to check the dates on. I tossed some stuff from the fridge and freezer then hit the cabinets. I think in all I tossed about 25-30 items. I had so much flour, cornmeal, sugar etc but a lot of it was expired. Now I have more cabinet space! I also had fun acting like a kid and putting food down the garbage disposal. Oh and I have a few more bottles to add to my craft stuff...purge from one area and add to another

Friday 1.4.13: Purge 5 items from your laundry room.

My laundry room is pretty sparse so there wasn't a lot to purge. I did toss an old jersey in the goodwill, put DDs gymnastics leo whereit should go but mostly moved some stuff around. I organized the cloth diapers that was on the shelf. I need to get them cleaned up so no point in moving them. I straightened my cleaners also. I decided to take this little rack I had in there and move it so I was able to move my laundry baskets more out of the way. I also took 3 rugs that were just laying rolled in the floor and moved them. I laid one down in the laundry room and the other 2 in the hallway. I haven't decided what I am going to do with the rack but I think I may use it in the coat closet as an organizer. It does look neater in there though